Monday, December 22, 2008

-One-


" I can't take this anymore.."


"I'm gonna burst!"


"Hpht! Yalla! Ma 9arat.."


"Come on, COME ON !!" 


"SHDA3WA 3ALAIKOM! YALAAA"  I thought to myself.


Just then I started to panic. I couldn't take it anymore ! I could feel my features slowly growing more and more tense by the second. I took a look to my left and realized the two elderly women who have been standing by the door since I walked in were glancing at each other. Next they started to look me up and down, and give me quizzical looks. This was too much, I couldn't stand still! Without second thought I walked out trying to think of a new way to solve my dilemma. I looked around and strutted past the elevator. I then froze and slowly my brain started to tick.

Could I ? 
Possibly?
I could be quick. 
No one would see me ! 
I could dash in and out. 

I slowly walked back and stood before the elevator doors and looked at my own reflection. 

"Yallah?" I asked the person looking back at me.  

I quickly pressed the elevator button and ran in when the doors opened. I pressed 1 and held my breath as the elevator got to the first floor and the doors opened. I popped my head out and started to glance around. 


No one. 
The coast was clear ! 

I quickly dashed into the hall and started to look around. 

"BINGO ! " There it was! I quickly walked in.  In a matter of minutes I was more than relieved. I was overjoyed actually. I couldn't remember last when I felt so at ease ! I washed my hands and pulled my dress down and tried to fix myself. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and laughed at my self remembering how frustrated I was a few minutes ago! All because I simply needed to PEE !

I opened the door slightly, peering out making sure no one was there to see me. When I was sure the coast was clear I slowly walked out heading back to the elevator. I could hear the music from downstairs clearly now.

"A7eb ElBar welMazyoon..
A7eb ElBado welAw6aan ..
A7ebek Gabl Ma Yadroon
Ahle Wahlek Wala el Jeeran.." 

I quickly got excited !  Repeatedly pressing the elevator button, not wanting to miss out on dancing to the song! I unknowingly started swaying to the song, until before I knew I was fully dancing to it like an idiot ! 

"Ding" The elevator had arrived, the bell interrupted my dance. My head shot up as the elevator doors were opening and only then did I notice the figure standing behind me. I quickly turned around gasping ! All I could see was a set of teeth beaming at me. I felt faint. I ran into the elevator and quickly tried to close it. Pressing every button there was, it was as if I had forgotten how to work an elevator. I felt like the short elevator ride was an eternity. I felt mute ! I couldn't speak or think! I walked back to my seat next to my cousins.

"Shfeech 6awaltay?" asked Reem. 
"Noor, Shfeech?" asked Rawan. 

They looked back at each other and shrugged and went back to watching the girls who were dancing. 

It was as if my brain had paused at that moment. That disgusting moment. 
Ah. The embarrassment. 



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
& just like that.. elKhayala enters the blogsphere :)

36 comments:

Anony said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

HAHAHAHAHAH .. wala etsadfeen el sho3oor ba3ad ma you pee shay mo 6abe3e :P .. sij le galaw dokhool el 7amam mosh zay khoroogo :P


a very nice start :D i like it a lot :D

and welcome to the blogsphere "S

desertpalms said...

welcome welcomeee =D

Anony said...

btw tara sarlena alf sena we're trying to comment bs mo gadren !! there was something wrong with ur comment section .. bs now its working fine :D

Distracted said...

hahah anony! :p
a5eeeran

ELKKHAYALAAA PLEASE IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM, SHLON 3ADALTAY UR COMMENT THINGY?

ps. PLEASE remove the word verification :p

desertpalms said...

anony+noush..its me, i was the goodluck charm heheheh ana ma kan 3indi meshkilaa ;p

Anony said...

Dez - shako! i commented gablech @@

o probably you took it from zon's chatbox mo ?? cause i gaved him the link to check i thought the problem menee ana bs 6aal3 no one can comment! .. ba3deen faj;a eshtaghal @@

so its me not you :@ :D

Khayala said...

Anonymous : LOOOL :P Eeh wentay el 9ajah :P ! and thanks babe !

DP : Thank you thank you ;p

Anonymous : Eeh ! I was playing around with it elyoom chan astaw3ib ! Oo I figured it out !! Thanks tho ;p

Noooush : Oo Oo ! Ekteshaft how to fix it ! I'm gonna put it ib ur chatbox thingie now ! GL ;p

DP : I think so too :p about u being a goodluck charm,
and no ! I just played around bel settings o ticked comment page in a new window o 9ar !!

desertpalms said...

anony: laa i didnt ;p i found her thru dandoonns story blog muahaha

khayala: thanks for agreeing with me hehehehe ;) glad it got sorted out in the end..cant wait for ur next posts babe! =D

Charmbracelet said...

finally I got to comment!!=D love it =) welcome to blog!!
-N~

Khayala said...

DP : Thanks agaiiin babe ;*

Charmbracelet : Yeah I finally got it fixed, sorry ! Thanks hun.

Um Mit3ib said...

3ajeeeeb :P

Ex-clamation Mark said...

looool happens to me all the time, the whole panick-y process! And welcome =)

Sh7afana said...

part 2 7alan

Bloggerista said...

What an entrance! ;P

welcome to the blogsphere babes

Khayala said...

Um-Mit3ib : Entay el3ajeeba ;p La Shaka Fe Thalek!

Ex-clamation Mark :Thanks babe ;*

Sh7fana : 7a'6er sayedati.

Fashionista : Ahem Ahem ;p A3ajbich! Thanks hun.

3anooda said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

i LOVED it - soooo true. minu ili kan wagif?? shinu 9ayir?? aham shay 7layw?? is this a true story wila 7alqa wila shinu?? chani malgoofa shway??? ok im going to check out the rest of ur blog. LOOOL

3anooda said...

chan tawni astaw3ib ur a new blogger oo hatha awal post

welcome welcome :$

PS. sheeli il word verification tara its annoying

Zaina said...

Welcomee :P
I LOVED it !;p
Khosh first post!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogsphere :)

Khayala said...

3anooda : LOL :P 9ebray 3alay and u'll know all in good time ;p & yeah tawni Im new ;p & sure ! Asheel el word verification thingie now !

Zaina : Thanks babes ! ;*

Amu : Thanks ;p

Anonymous said...

love it!
n welcome ;*

k town said...

finally i can comment
there was something going on with ur comment thing

welcome!

Razz said...

and just like that badd3ty:P

this piece is amazing!

welcome to the blogsphere and im lucky because there is one more person that has a good blog to read :D

Unknown said...

Whohoo!! 3ashat 3ashat Khayala!! Testahlain 9afga 3ala hal part il6ayeb ;p!Welcome Dear tara i tried to comment minzeman bs there was sumthin wrong!

shamma aldabal said...

LOOOOL !! ..

i know the feeeling =p


and wellcome to the blogshpere ! =D

moi said...

welcome to the blogsphere:)

doona said...

there we go =D
it worked ;)

wlecome to the blogosphere! =)

mawjoda said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Charmbracelet said...

mtaa part 2!=O =p hehe
-N~

Distracted said...

pleaase y3ni nabe " -Two- "

Ruby Woo said...

More love blogs to read.. Abi AWNAS!!!

Welcome welcome ;*

MashMosh said...

looool nice start 7ammas....
welcome sweeety hope you enjoy it here

Razz said...

hello, where is the next post.. we demand a new one to be posted...

Fastidious Babe said...

looool interesting indeed x

Anonymous said...

What a sweet write!

I liked the part where you said that you "began to dance like an idiot"; I found it so natural and cute!



Welcome:D

شركة رواد الشرقية said...


شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجاري بالاحساء
مكافحة الحشرات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء
شركة نظافة شقق في الاحساء

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0